You must submit your Oneonta Bulletin entries using the online entry submission form.
Bulletin Information & Guidelines:
The Oneonta Bulletin delivers news, notices, events, and other announcements to SUNY Oneonta employees. All departments and employees are encouraged to submit entries for college-related updates, reminders, activities, and faculty and staff achievements. Entries must include contact information for an employee who can answer questions about the announcement.
The Oneonta Bulletin will be delivered once weekly, on Mondays. By submitting an entry, you agree to the following:
- Entries will be posted in the order in which they are received by category and cannot be prioritized.(With the exception of events, recurring entries will be posted in the order they are received for the first appearance, then at the end of the list for any recurrences as reminders. Recurring events will be posted in date order.)
- All entries will also be included in the Bulletin website.
- The entry has been proofread prior to submission. Spelling, dates, times, names, titles, locations/venues, links and other details provided are accurate and have been double-checked.
- Entries are subject to minor editing and publishing may be delayed if editors need clarification or additional information from submitter.
- The college may use Bulletin submission content in other communications.
- Entries must be directly related to news and/or events specific to SUNY Oneonta. (Announcements about personal, private or external events, fundraisers news, etc. are not permitted.)
- Approval to submit this announcement has been obtained from an appropriate supervisor, committee chair, etc. prior to entry.
- Entries submitted after 11:59 p.m. on Thursdays will not be included in the following week’s edition and will be held for the week after.