This year’s Fall Faculty Institute, Teaching in a Time of Uncertainty, will be held via Microsoft Teams on Friday, Oct. 16, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our keynote speaker, Matthew Shapiro, is the Associate Director, Public Affairs for the National Alliance on Mental Illness-New York State (NAMI-NYS), the state chapter of NAMI, the nation’s largest grassroots organization dedicated to improving the lives of individuals and family members impacted by mental illness. A passionate advocate for mental health, Matthew directs NAMI-NYS’s public policy platform and communication efforts along with organizing NAMI-NYS’s annual education conference and managing other special projects.
- The Anti-Racism Starter Pack
- The Valuable Work of Navigating Learning while Teaching in New Modalities
- Helpful Hints from Positive Psychology in Times of Uncertainty Benefits and Techniques for Incorporating Mindfulness into Life and Work
- Faculty Self-Care 101: Actively Valuing You
- Difficult Topics about Inequities
Flexible scheduling available!